Milwaukee Makers Market
Milwaukee Makers Market 2020 Season
Event Timing: 10am - 4pm unless otherwise stated*
- APRIL 26th - Celebrate Milwaukee - Discovery World
RESCHEDULED to June 7th ( Canceled Due to Covid-19 )
- May 17th - Ivy House MKE - ( Canceled Due to Covid-19 )
- May 29th - Bay View Gallery Night - Enlightened Brewing Co. - Cancelled
- June 21st - Discovery World - ( Canceled Due to Covid-19 )
- July 19th - Discovery World
- August 16th - Discovery World
- September 20th - Discovery World
- September BVGN - TBA
- October 25th - Ivy House MKE
- November 28th - Shop Small Saturday - Discovery World - December 20th - Holiday Pop Up - Discovery World
Discovery World - 500 N Harbor Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53202
Ivy House MKE - 906 S Barclay St, Milwaukee, WI 53204
Enlightened Brewing Company - 2020 S Allis St, Milwaukee, WI 53207
SCROLL DOWN FOR VENDOR INFO
2020 MMM VENDOR INFO !
SCROLL DOWN FOR VENDOR INFO
FOR UPDATES Follow Milwaukee Makers Market online on Facebook, Instagram, or
MILWAUKEE MAKERS MARKET
Milwaukee Makers Market is a monthly art, craft and maker fair held at Discovery World, Ivy House MKE, Enlightened Brewing Co. ( During Bay View Gallery Night), & More!
Our vendors are comprised of seasoned crafters and hobbyists, artists, freelance designers, performance artists, small business owners online and off, weekend warriors and full-time makers.
Everyone who makes is encouraged to apply, but the only condition is that you make what you sell.
Instructions on how to apply:
To Apply Online Application:
* All applicants will be notified after the March 6th Deadline.*
*For sponsorship opportunities, please email us*
To apply by email: Send an email to with the following:
- The subject line of your email must read: 2020 MMM Vendor Application
- Your name, your business name, your website (if applicable), your email address and your phone number
- 3-5 images of your work / booth or a link to your website where images of your work are showcased.
If using a link, please link directly to a collection of images that will represent the work you will showcase at Milwaukee Makers Market, not the home page of your website. If sending images attached to your application, please use web-quality images, not high res.
- Your Preferred Availability. Milwaukee Makers Market will take place on the following dates:
- April 26th - Celebrate Milwaukee @ Discovery World 10am-4pm
RESCHEDULED to June 7th
- May 17th - Ivy House MKE Market 10am-4pm - Cancelled
- May 29th - Bay View Gallery Night @ Enlightened Brewing Co. Cancelled
- June 21st - MMM @ Discovery World 10am-4pm
- July 19th - MMM @ Discovery World 10am-4pm
- August 16th - MMM @ Discovery World 10am-4pm
- September 20th - MMM @ Discovery World 10am-4pm
- September BVGN - TBA
- October 25th - Ivy House MKE Market 10am-4pm
- November 28th - Shop Small Saturday @ Discovery World 10am-4pm
- December 20th - Holiday Pop Up @ Discovery World 10am-4pm
Please indicate your 3-4 most preferred dates first and then your availability for the rest of the dates you are interested in. We will try our best to accommodate the preferred dates for accepted vendors. Vendors who indicate that they are available for more than 4 dates will be possibly accepted for extra dates or placed on the waitlist for those extra dates. Don't worry, we will respond to each application with confirmation regarding dates.
- If you would like to share a booth you will need to apply together and you will need to supply
Milwaukee Makers Market with all of this information for both vendors.
- There is a $5 application fee!
Application fee can be sent in via Paypal sent to or at the link Paypal.me/mkemakersmarketcom ( copy / paste link in URL )
Application fee can also be sent in by check to Milwaukee Makers Market 4752 S. 22nd St. MKE 53221
- Booths will be 8' x 6' and 6' x 6' (BVGN) and will be $50
( Booth Payment to be made after you have received a confirmation email )
- Load in will begin two hours before the market opens, set up will begin one hour before the market opens and loadout is immediately following.
- There will be no arriving late and no leaving early.
- Rain or Shine Events!
MMM is a curated event! We receive more applications than spaces to fill. The following factors will go into deciding who will participate:
-Performances or items created should not be based on any pre-existing patterns or products.
Variety and innovation of vendors is important to us.
- Availability. Milwaukee Makers Market will run from April until December.
Our aim is to accommodate as many makers as possible.
- Timeliness. Once our line up is set, it still fluctuates depending on what is happening with our makers.
If you would like to join in on Milwaukee Makers Market, please apply for the wait list. If you really, really want to join in on Milwaukee Makers Market, apply for the wait list + email me a week before a market and I can tell you exactly where we are at with space availability. We use our wait list every month!
Payment this year can be made by check or Paypal after you have received a confirmation email.
Thank you 2020 MMM Committee
( Scroll Down for MMM @ Discovery World Info )
MMM @ Discovery World
Milwaukee Makers Market @ Discovery World
Welcome to the 2020 Milwaukee Makers Market at Discovery World Events.
Admission into the Milwaukee makers market is FREE!
Kohls Design Lab & Discovery World will be hosting a FREE make and take activity!
Bring your kiddos!
- DISCOVERY WORLD IS A BLAST! -
Check out photos of our vendors and event at the link below!